Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Goodbye Pres Passey

Yo yo yo? My people, it's been too long. Sorry about that. 

This transfer is coming to a close, and I have no idea where the time went!? Silver City has been treating me well!!... and I just found out that I will be spending another transfer here in the land of enchantment! Woot woot! 
I will be apart of a trio of Elders for three weeks, because my companion right now (Elder Jackson) is coming to the end of his mission.  So I am getting a new companion who has been out for a while. But because he is new to this area we working together until Elder Jackson leaves and we can get him familiar with the Silver Springs district before I leave. I most likely will not be here for two more transfers, but I'll cherish the time that I've been here. This has been a great area.

Lately, we have been working closely with unbaptized youth in less active families. We've seen a good amount of success from it, as well as more opportunities from referrals (yes referrals) coming also from those less active members. 

We said goodbye to our mission president, Pres. Passey, and welcomed President Browning. President Passey has not been my mission president for too long, but still, it's a bitter sweet moment. Our new Pres is pretty cool, and I think he will be a good fit for our mission. I look forward to getting to know him. 

That's pretty much all from me. Its hard for me to have the desire to write much, so take it easy on me!  All is well, all is well. 

And here are a few pics too from the fun we've had lately.

Love, Elder West





No comments:

Post a Comment