Sunday, January 27, 2019

1 month...

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

Can you believe it? I have one month to go, 30 days until I get back to the "real world". It will be great..., it will be scary..., it's just what the Lord wants. I'm still working on showing love everyday, and trying to make it a habitual thing. What a blessing it is to be in a position where I can show my appreciation for those around me, and show my gratitude for God by serving the people of Tucson. I can't imagine being anywhere else!

And just in case anyone is wondering, no I am NOT trunky. I'm having TOOOO much fun to be thinking about home! 

Keep it real e'rybody.

Love
-Elder G. West

No comments:

Post a Comment