Sunday, December 9, 2018

Nov 26th -Choose to Stay

I've had a good run with Elder Pugmire, but sadly he has to leave. He'll be missed, but he'll do great things in Mexico serving the remainder of his mission in TorreĆ³n. 

But guess what that means for me and Elder Judi... we are staying together for another transfer. Yay! Another sad departure I've learned of this past week, is of my first "son" Elder Remus. I was training Elder Remus over a year ago, about the same time last year. He has served well, but I guess he has decided that his talents are better served back home.  There is obviously more to it, but I hope he is well. 

"She said I don't spend time like I really should. She said she don't know me, anymore. I think she hates me deep down I know she does, she wants to erase me." - Scott Mescudi

These song lyrics have been stuck in my head for such a long time! As I recall them today, it reminds me of going home after the mission. I know I've changed a lot, and its kinda scary thinking about going back and talking to people and friends I used to know. Hopefully they'll still like me.... haha.


Elder West


No comments:

Post a Comment