Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Almost Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! 

We had our mission Christmas conference this past week, so that was fun.  To keep us entertained we played a Family Feud type of event (pictures below), and your Boy Elder West was a final contestant (let's go!).  

Thank you to everyone who have sent presents cards etc.!! It truly has made this Christmas a special one. I feel so loved!!! 

The work continues and Elder Remus and I are doing great. The bike is doing me good, and I love getting my legs back in shape for the eventual ski season 🙃. Pray that I don't break an ankle today 🏀 playing basketball.

I strongly advise you all to read Psalm 139... HO HO HO! 

Love, Elder West



Love the desert sunsets and creative Christmas decorations!





No comments:

Post a Comment