Sunday, December 9, 2018

Nov 20th Temple Visit

"And now I would that ye should be humble, and be submissive and gentle; easy to be entreated; full of patience and long-suffering; being temperate in all things; being diligent in keeping the commandments of God at all times; asking for whatsoever things ye stand in need, both spiritual and temporal; always returning thanks unto God for whatsoever things ye do receive." - Alma 7:23

This scripture is titled the "Formula for Success". As we endeavor for greatness, we must to look up to God for our achievements.

My email today is going to be real short. We went to the temple and went through every ordinance for my family names except for sealings. It's sad we don't get to do sealings. As I was in the Celestial room, I saw a family all huddle around each other, hug, and expressing their love. It was a tender moment. That is what heaven will be like! As I saw them I felt the calling and the realization that I'll be there someday. Heaven wouldn't be heaven without family and a family of my own. I had my two companions with me of course, but being in the temple with an eternal companion will be much better (just one I promise 😘).

Thank you all, family and friends, who have kept up with me thus far in my mission. Have a happy turkey day!

Elder G. West

Lizard that stuck itself to our window screen
"the great cup incident" 😂😂😂
A pic we took of the temple this morning

 

No comments:

Post a Comment